Cheeky Kitty takes on pub trivia
Together we have raised $5,018 for Planned Parenthood Minnesota Advocate since we started in February!
Touchy Subject Trivia is a monthly team sex ed trivia night benefiting Planned Parenthood Minnesota Advocate. Topics include debunking sexual myths, promoting healthy discussion, inspiring reproductive justice, and refreshing what you should have learned in sex ed class. Cheeky Kitty is dedicated to fostering a safe, respectful environment where everyone can learn and "have the talk" in a fun, laid back space. Every month there will be a little news, a little pop culture, and a whole lot of sex positivity.
TICKETS - Pay to Play
$10 suggested donation
Wanna pay by credit card? Get your tickets in advance!
Presale ticket buyers also get entered for a special prize drawing!
Cash only tickets at the door (reminder: no ATM on site)
Be sure to get there early to catch happy hour and to grab a seat for your team!
Every Third Tuesday of the month
@ Du Nord Craft Spirits
2610 East 32nd Street
Minneapolis, MN 55406
Du Nord Craft Spirits is a small batch distillery producing artisan gin, vodka, liqueurs, and whiskeys. They use corn, beet sugar, and rye all grown in Minnesota, and their cocktail room menu features seasonal drinks that are hand-crafted by their bartenders. Du Nord is “committed to diversifying the craft alcohol community and actively recruits the underrepresented communities of women and racial minorities to join the Du Nord family.” This award-winning distillery has been an integral part of the South Minneapolis neighborhood (and beyond!) since 2013 and we’re beyond excited to host TST in their incredible cocktail room.
The cocktail room is open 5pm-10pm on Tuesdays, so get there early to catch happy hour from 5pm-6pm, or stick around after trivia to celebrate and meet other rad folks! Feel free to bring your own food, or order delivery from somewhere nearby!
Thanks to our prize sponsors!
December: Moon Palace Books, Planned Parenthood, & Du Nord Craft Spirits
November: Moon Palace Books, Du Nord Craft Spirits, Planned Parenthood, & The Fox Den Salon
October - Moon Palace Books, Planned Parenthood, & Trylon Cinema
September - Moon Palace Books, Taco Cat, Du Nord Craft Spirits, & Trylon Cinema
August - Trylon Microcinema, Moon Palace Books, The Fox Den Salon, & Pizza Luce
July - Trylon Microcinema, Moon Palace Books, The Fox Den Salon, & Du Nord Craft Spirits
June - Trylon Microcinema, Moon Palace Books, The Fox Den Salon, & Du Nord Craft Spirits
May - Trylon Microcinema, Moon Palace Books, Up Down, & The People's Burlesque
April - Du Nord Craft Spirits, Pizza Luce, & Landmark Theatres
March - The People's Burlesque, Taco Cat, Moon Palace Books, & The Fox Den Salon
February - Smitten Kitten, The Future, & Glam Doll Donuts
Cheeky Kitty seeks to modernize kitschy events to help benefit local charities and nonprofits. 90% of every Touchy Subject Trivia ticket sold goes directly to Planned Parenthood Minnesota Advocate. The remaining 10% of each ticket helps to cover Cheeky Kitty operating costs so we can continue to bring TST & other events with a modern flare to all of you!